Re: Feature freeze progress report

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Feature freeze progress report
Дата
Re: Feature freeze progress report  (Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org>)
Re: Feature freeze progress report  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Re: Feature freeze progress report  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Csaba Nagy wrote:
> > We have _ample_ evidence that the problem is lack of people able to
> > review patches, and yet there is this discussion to track patches
> > better.  It reminds me of someone who has lost their keys in an alley,
> > but is looking for them in the street because the light is better there.
>
> Bruce, I guess the analogy fails on the fact that you're not looking for
> a key, but for people, and I thought "better light" will attract people
> to find you instead of you to need to search...

I believe the problem is not that there isn't enough information, but
not enough people able to do the work.  Seeking solutions in areas that
aren't helping was the illustration.

--  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>          http://momjian.us EnterpriseDB
http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Csaba Nagy
Сообщение: Re: Feature freeze progress report
Сообщение: Re: Feature freeze progress report