Re: PostgreSql replication and load balancing ( is Slony-I a solution?)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: PostgreSql replication and load balancing ( is Slony-I a solution?)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Alexander Staubo wrote:
> On 5/2/07, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> >Alexander Staubo wrote:
> >>
> >> That page will give you the impression that this project is dead and
> >> abandoned -- the last update is from early 2005. PGCluster does seem
> >> to be active on PgFoundry:
> >>
> >>  http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgcluster/
> >
> >Huh, that page (the one Jamie linked to) _is_ pgfoundry's "project page."
>
> I don't know what's going on here, but:
>
> $ curl -s http://pgcluster.projects.postgresql.org/ | md5
> dad4aaf6659f1a65f228cee1ec71eba4
> $ curl -s http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgcluster/ | md5
> 3c6645ab3bbffa4e9f77a1ccab6a663a
>
> They're different pages. The first one is horribly out of date;
> unfortunately, it is (for me) the first hit on Google, whereas the
> PgFoundry project page is the third.

Sure, they are different pages, but the first one is supposed to be
maintained by the pgcluster guys.  It is linked from the second page,
and it is hosted in pgfoundry.

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSql replication and load balancing ( is Slony-I a solution?)
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSql replication and load balancing ( is Slony-I a solution?)