Re: PostgreSql replication and load balancing ( is Slony-I a solution?)

От Alexander Staubo
Тема Re: PostgreSql replication and load balancing ( is Slony-I a solution?)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 5/2/07, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> > They're different pages. The first one is horribly out of date;
> > unfortunately, it is (for me) the first hit on Google, whereas the
> > PgFoundry project page is the third.
>
> Sure, they are different pages, but the first one is supposed to be
> maintained by the pgcluster guys.  It is linked from the second page,
> and it is hosted in pgfoundry.

My entire point was that the first one *isn't* maintained. So avoid it
if you're looking for up-to-date information about this project.

Alexander.

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSql replication and load balancing ( is Slony-I a solution?)
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSql replication and load balancing ( is Slony-I a solution?)