Re: PostgreSql replication and load balancing ( is Slony-I a solution?)

От Alexander Staubo
Тема Re: PostgreSql replication and load balancing ( is Slony-I a solution?)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 5/2/07, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Alexander Staubo wrote:
> > On 5/2/07, Jamie Deppeler <jamie@doitonce.net.au> wrote:
> > >You might want to check pgcluster out
> > >http://pgcluster.projects.postgresql.org/ witch does both.
> >
> > That page will give you the impression that this project is dead and
> > abandoned -- the last update is from early 2005. PGCluster does seem
> > to be active on PgFoundry:
> >
> >  http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgcluster/
>
> Huh, that page (the one Jamie linked to) _is_ pgfoundry's "project page."

I don't know what's going on here, but:

$ curl -s http://pgcluster.projects.postgresql.org/ | md5
dad4aaf6659f1a65f228cee1ec71eba4
$ curl -s http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgcluster/ | md5
3c6645ab3bbffa4e9f77a1ccab6a663a

They're different pages. The first one is horribly out of date;
unfortunately, it is (for me) the first hit on Google, whereas the
PgFoundry project page is the third.

Alexander.

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSql replication and load balancing ( is Slony-I a solution?)
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSql replication and load balancing ( is Slony-I a solution?)