Re: Installing support for python on windows

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Installing support for python on windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Monday 01 January 2007 3:39 pm, novnov wrote:
> It should be easy enough - just run "depends plpython.dll" in the
> directory where plpython is.
>
> Two things to verify first:
> 1) Verify that you added the directories to the system path, and not
> your personal path
> 2) Did you restart the server after adding it? Needs to be done for
> windows to pick up the change in environment.
>

> plpython.dll is in the lib dir. But at a command prompt there, "depends
> plpython.dll" just gets me
>
> 'depends' is not recognized as an internal or external command etc.
>
> The postgres docs talk about the catalog pg_depend, and maybe 'depends' is
> another executable that calls that, but I've not been able to find a
> 'depends.exe'. depends does not seem to fly in psql. The pg_depends docs
> don't really tell me how to use pg_depends on it's own...I don't know
> anything about catalogs, or it'd probably be obvious.
>
> The server was restarted and the path modified was for the server. Thanks
Depends is a windows program. To get it I had to load the Windows support
tools from the Windows install disc(in my case the image on my harddrive).
--
Adrian Klaver
aklaver@comcast.net

От: novnov
Сообщение: Re: Installing support for python on windows
От: novnov
Сообщение: Re: Installing support for python on windows