Re: Installing support for python on windows

От novnov
Тема Re: Installing support for python on windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general

It should be easy enough - just run "depends plpython.dll" in the
directory where plpython is.

Two things to verify first:
1) Verify that you added the directories to the system path, and not
your personal path
2) Did you restart the server after adding it? Needs to be done for
windows to pick up the change in environment.

plpython.dll is in the lib dir. But at a command prompt there, "depends
plpython.dll" just gets me

'depends' is not recognized as an internal or external command etc.

The postgres docs talk about the catalog pg_depend, and maybe 'depends' is
another executable that calls that, but I've not been able to find a
'depends.exe'. depends does not seem to fly in psql. The pg_depends docs
don't really tell me how to use pg_depends on it's own...I don't know
anything about catalogs, or it'd probably be obvious.

The server was restarted and the path modified was for the server. Thanks