Re: Installing support for python on windows

От novnov
Тема Re: Installing support for python on windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks, the depends tools looks very handy, surprising I'd not heard of it
before.

I found that the postgresql\bin dir must be added to the path.

Also, I had python 2.5 installed, and plpython apparently needs python 2.4.
I've installed that and added to the path, but there is another dependency
missing inside of the python stack, "DWMAPI.dll". Googling DWMAPI.dll gets a
mixed bag, but I think that it might be part of IE6, and not IE7 (I have
IE7). Maybe the current plpython does not work unless IE6 is installed,
because plpython needs python 2.4, which needs IE 6???