Re: Integrating Replication into Core

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Integrating Replication into Core
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Markus,

Le jeudi 23 novembre 2006 12:46, Markus Schiltknecht a écrit :
> For simulations, I'm using qemu, sometimes also trying Xen, but that
> does not run on my laptop. :-(

So you still only have your laptop as 'development facility' ?

At dalibo we have a couple of machines we're not using anymore, partly because
we don't have a need for them nowadays, mainly because it's end-of-life
hardware, not that trusty.

It's some bi pentium III, 2*700MHz, 1Go RAM, 2 ide disks (20Go system and
either 20Go or 120Go data), and two 100Mbps network card per machine.
Direct link should be possible to setup.

We can provide you access to those two servers for you to test postgres-r if
you want to,

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine