Re: Obtain historial of query's

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: Obtain historial of query's
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Στις Τρίτη 03 Οκτώβριος 2006 16:59, ο/η Sistemas C.M.P. έγραψε:
> It's posible to obtain querys that user had sent in some date?
> because there are records that had been deleted strangely.   And I'd like
> to obtain an historial of sent query's from the users.

What does:
SHOW log_statement;
say?
if it is set to on, then you might stand a chance by examining your logs (if
not purged by some periodic task) for these strangely deleted rows.
What version of PgSQL do you run?
--
Achilleas Mantzios

От: Harald Fuchs
Сообщение: Re: [SQL Question] Selecting distinct rows having field value pairs on semantics