Обсуждение: Obtain historial of query's

Obtain historial of query's

От
"Sistemas C.M.P."
Дата:
It's posible to obtain querys that user had sent in some date?
because there are records that had been deleted strangely.   And I'd like to obtain an historial of sent query's from the users.

Re: Obtain historial of query's

От
Achilleas Mantzios
Дата:
Στις Τρίτη 03 Οκτώβριος 2006 16:59, ο/η Sistemas C.M.P. έγραψε:
> It's posible to obtain querys that user had sent in some date?
> because there are records that had been deleted strangely.   And I'd like
> to obtain an historial of sent query's from the users.

What does:
SHOW log_statement;
say?
if it is set to on, then you might stand a chance by examining your logs (if
not purged by some periodic task) for these strangely deleted rows.
What version of PgSQL do you run?
--
Achilleas Mantzios