Re: real and effective user ids must match

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: real and effective user ids must match
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 02:09:34AM +0800, david.lao@sharpasia.com.mo wrote:
> it find SHV4 and SHV5 rootkit, is there any way to easy and fast move
> db to new system, I am using Redhat 8.0

If the new system has the same major release of PostgreSQL as the
infected system then you could copy the $PGDATA directory from the
infected system to the new one.  Be careful how you communicate
between the two systems or you could end up infecting the new system.

--
Michael Fuhr