Re: Database connectivity using a unix shell

От Richard Broersma Jr
Тема Re: Database connectivity using a unix shell
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> What if I don't have a shell script and instead of that I have a C code and
> need to connect to the postgres database.
> How do i accomplish this? do i still need to call this psql clinet interface
> or there is some other way to do it..

In this case you could use ecpg:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/ecpg.html

If you are interested in any other programming languages that can connect please see:
http://www.postgresql.org/download/
notice the section:
"Application Programming Interfaces"

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.

От: Peter Wilson
Сообщение: Re: Database connectivity using a unix shell