Re: defining Your own sort order for already compiled PostgreSQL (because PSQL sort orders are incopatible with ASCII sort order for non -alpha characters)

От Craig Servin
Тема Re: defining Your own sort order for already compiled PostgreSQL (because PSQL sort orders are incopatible with ASCII sort order for non -alpha characters)
Дата
Ответ на Re: defining Your own sort order for already compiled PostgreSQL (because PSQL sort orders are incopatible with ASCII sort order for non -alpha characters)  ("Hakan Kocaman" <Hakan.Kocaman@digame.de>)
Список pgsql-admin
Can you clarify this for me?  Does this mean that if we are using UTF-8 as the
encoding a like clause will not use the index unless we specify
varchar_pattern_ops as the index operator class?

Craig