Re: Interface

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Interface
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I suspect that Delphi is specifying the serial column in the insert
statement, but then not assigning it a value (if you turn on query
logging you'll be able to confirm that). If that's the case, you could
write an insert trigger that would set the serial column's value to
nextval for the appropriate sequence if it's null.