How to list all the privileges a user has?

От
Тема How to list all the privileges a user has?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

My apologies for all these questions.  I hope this will be the last
one for a while.

I guess the subject line says it all: how does one list all the
privileges a given user has?

Thanks!

kj

I'm aware of functions like has_table_privilege(), etc., but they
don't do what I want.