Re: How to list all the privileges a user has?

От Ben K.
Тема Re: How to list all the privileges a user has?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> My apologies for all these questions.  I hope this will be the last
> one for a while.
> I guess the subject line says it all: how does one list all the
> privileges a given user has?

# select relname, array_to_string(relacl,',') as acl from pg_class
where array_to_string(relacl,',') ~ 'givenuser/';

Thought there was a thread a short while ago, but couldn't find it. String
functions can be used to manipulate the acl string.

If it's changed to
      ~'/givenuser'
you will get the list of privs the user gave to others.

Regards,

Ben K.
Developer
http://benix.tamu.edu