Re: RFC - multi database/application user authentification

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: RFC - multi database/application user authentification
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I think a better question to be asking yourself is: why are you using
seperate databases for all of this? It certainly sounds like all the
activities are related, so ISTM it would make a lot more sense to put
everything in one database and possibly use schemas to seperate things
logically.