Re: HUGE Stack space is gettiing consumed

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: HUGE Stack space is gettiing consumed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 08:45:49AM +0530, Mavinakuli, Prasanna (STSD) wrote:
> Hello  Martijin,
>
> I have one more doudt ..while building libpq.so we are not specifying
>
> --enable-thread-safety
>
> Will it make any difference..?

Well, if you don't, the libpq won't know anything about threads and may
indeed have problems. I can't see anything in your other output that
would suggest that the system is doing anything wrong, so if you havn't
got --enable-thread-safety on, perhaps the main and the subthreads are
using a different C library or something obscure.

I'd try that, see if it helps,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Debian package for freeradius_postgresql module
Сообщение: Re: Debian package for freeradius_postgresql module