Re: downward dump compatibility

От Andy Shellam
Тема Re: downward dump compatibility
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The source isn't too difficult to build for Redhat - I've done it on Fedora
3, 4 and 5 - I sometimes prefer to build the source so I can rule out
compatibility with my system if I come across any problems in the future.

What app are you using for the dump?  The built-in pg_dump?  What version?
If you're using the 7.3 pg_dump, try telling the 8.1 to connect to your
public server - that way you'll have an 8.1-compatible dump anyway.

If you're using your 8.1 already, try the 7.3, to rule out the possibility
of anything in your DB causing a problem to the 8.1 pg_dump.

Andy

Сообщение: Re: downward dump compatibility
Сообщение: Re: downward dump compatibility