Re: Practical impediment to supporting multiple SSL libraries

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Practical impediment to supporting multiple SSL libraries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
> > Hiroshi does not speak for the psqlODBC project.  It is a community
> > project.
>
> I am well aware of that, but as he is by far the most experienced and
> productive ODBC developer we have it would not be particularly sensible
> to not give his opinion the weight it deserves - especially as there
> is unlikely to be anyone else to undertake such a project (again).

Right, sure he has weight.  It is the concept that "If Hiroshi doesn't
want it, it isn't going to happen", that I objected to.

-- Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us EnterpriseDB    http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: Practical impediment to supporting multiple SSL libraries
Сообщение: Re: Practical impediment to supporting multiple SSL