Re: Practical impediment to supporting multiple SSL

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Practical impediment to supporting multiple SSL
Список pgsql-hackers
> > It's not something I want to spend any more time on, and Hiroshi made
> > it quite clear on -odbc yesterday that he doesn't want libpq to become
> > a requirement of psqlODBC (it's dynamically loaded atm, thus is
> > optional).
>
> Hiroshi does not speak for the psqlODBC project.  It is a community
> project.

Well yes it is a community project, but whoever is doing the development
is going to make the decision on what direction to go.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
           === The PostgreSQL Company: Command Prompt, Inc. ===     Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency:
+1.800.492.2240    Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997

Сообщение: Re: Practical impediment to supporting multiple SSL libraries
Сообщение: Re: Practical impediment to supporting multiple SSL libraries