Date & Time with time zone

От Wei Wei
Тема Date & Time with time zone
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I try to understand how the D&T information is stored/presented in PG. In the application, the data is reported as

Sun Apr 09 12:40:52 PDT 2006 - Pacific Standard Time

But, in the DB, it is stated as

2006-04-09 14:40:53.093-07

It doesn't seen right to me. Both are on the same box and the date column is with time zone.

Any thought?

Thanks.

Сообщение: Re: "Pg_restore -C" is not creating a database ( Was Create database bug in 8.1.3 ? )
Сообщение: Re: "Pg_restore -C" is not creating a database ( Was Create database bug in 8.1.3 ? )