Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove Jan Wieck's name from

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove Jan Wieck's name from
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Mar 2006, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> >> if nobody owns the code, then who has to be consulted to change the
> >> license?
> >
> > You can't.  Berkeley keeps the license, and we add ourselves to it.  If
> > someone else comes along, they can copyright it and add restrictions to
> > their version.
>
> 'k, but what is wrong with "Portions copyright by ..." added to the
> appropriate files?  Why is that "A Bad Thing"?

Nothing.  I think it is good.

--  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us SRA OSS, Inc.   http://www.sraoss.com

От: "Jaime Casanova"
Сообщение: Updateable views was:(Re: [HACKERS] Proposal for SYNONYMS)
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove Jan Wieck's name from