Re: [HACKERS] New project launched : PostgreSQL GUI

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] New project launched : PostgreSQL GUI
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] New project launched : PostgreSQL GUI  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 31 Jan 2006, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> BTW, gcc is not installed on by default AFAIR.

Wow, how do you update the kernel each week? :)

More seriously, I know under FreeBSD, one of the first things that gets
done after installing is to customize the kernel to get rid of all the
'cruft' part of the generic kernel, I take it that this isn't something
that ppl do with Linux?

----