I need some info on repairing database corruption

От frank church
Тема I need some info on repairing database corruption
Дата
Список pgsql-general

One of my database tables appears to corrupted see this post - Re: [GENERAL]
REPOST:Memory Allocation error using pg_dump on 7.4.

On checking the archives it appears I have to use a pg_filedump program to fix
it, which doesn't appear to be in my distribution. Where can I find it and
install it?

In this thread http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-admin/2005-03/msg00448.php
Tom Lane describes a means of locating the rogue records
There is also a means of locating the row similar to a binary search.

Is there some automated script that can locate the record the faulty records

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] New project launched : PostgreSQL GUI
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] New project launched : PostgreSQL GUI