Re: Ref cursor with Geometric Function

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Ref cursor with Geometric Function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 12:17:26PM -0800, sunithab@travelpost.com wrote:
> The following query is working when this is used by static cursor. This
> will return all the properties within the distance of 20 miles
[...]
> But When I am trying to build the dynamic sql string to a refcursor it is
> not able to identify the syntax

Could you post a complete function instead of just excerpts?  That
would make it easier to understand what you're doing and to see
where the problem is.  Please simplify the example function as much
as possible -- it should have enough code to demonstrate the problem
and to work in some sense if the problem didn't happen, but no more
code than that (some people post long, complex functions or queries
when the real problem could be demonstrated in only a few lines;
the extraneous code isn't relevant to the problem and just gets in
the way of debugging).

--
Michael Fuhr