Ref cursor with Geometric Function

От
Тема Ref cursor with Geometric Function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi

The following query is working when this is used by static cursor. This will
return all the properties within the distance of 20 miles

v_point is a local variable. 'POINT(' || v_rec.lon || ' ' || v_rec.lat ||
')'

  SELECT property_rating_id
       , property_id
       , property_name_fixed
         FROM property.vw_property_rating pr
       INNER JOIN property.property_map2ns pm ON(pr.property_id = pm.tp_id)
       WHERE DISTANCE( v_point :: geometry,
              POINTFromText('Point(' ||pm.long ||' ' ||
pm.lat||')')::geometry) < .4;

But When I am trying to build the dynamic sql string to a refcursor it is
not able to identify the syntax

Below is the dynamic sql string not working

v_sqladd = ' DISTANCE( v_point :: geometry,
                   POINTFromText(' || ' Point(' ||pm.long ||' ' ||
pm.lat||')'||')::geometry) < .4';

     sqlstr = 'SELECT property_rating_id
       , property_id
       , property_name_fixed
        FROM property.vw_property_rating pr
       INNER JOIN property.property_map2ns pm ON(pr.property_id = pm.tp_id)
        WHERE '|| p_condition ||  ' and ' || v_sqlAdd ;

I am trying add the v_sqladd to sqlstr and not working. The error is pm.

Can anybody help me.