Re: Plans for 8.2?

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Plans for 8.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 09:21:55AM +0100, H.J. Sanders wrote:
> Thanks for you answer. I've looked for the stats but I could not find
> it in our 7.4 , but I will look further (perhaps SUSE didn't
> install them).

How did you look?  You shouldn't have to install anything extra;
statistics collection is built-in to the backend.  It's generally
not enabled by default, however, so you might have to modify your
server configuration (postgresql.conf).  See "Statistics Collection
Configuration" in the documentation:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/interactive/monitoring-stats.html

--
Michael Fuhr