Re: plperl vs LC_COLLATE (was Re: Possible savepoint bug)

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: plperl vs LC_COLLATE (was Re: Possible savepoint bug)
Дата
Re: plperl vs LC_COLLATE (was Re: Possible savepoint bug)  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Is there a TODO here, even if the Perl folks are supposed to fix it?

Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Tom Lane wrote:
>
> >>I'm just about out of ideas and right out of time to spend on this.
> >>

> >We could just file a Perl bug report and wait for them to fix it.
> >

> done
>
> cheers
>
> andrew

Pennsylvania19073

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: plperl vs LC_COLLATE (was Re: Possible savepoint bug)
Сообщение: Re: plperl vs LC_COLLATE (was Re: Possible savepoint bug)