Re: Question about stored procedures

От Josephine E. de Castro
Тема Re: Question about stored procedures
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Andreas!

I will try yours and Sean's suggestions and see where it will take me! :)

I've got some learning to do and I'm really grateful for the replies that I got from this group!

Again, my utmost gratitude!

:)

"A. Kretschmer" <andreas.kretschmer@schollglas.com> wrote:
PL/pgsql i a trusted language with no access to the filesystem. But, we
have other languages like plperlu or plsh. This languages can access
local files.
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/plperl.html

Regards, Andreas
--
Andreas Kretschmer (Kontakt: siehe Header)
Heynitz: 035242/47212, D1: 0160/7141639