Re: Question about stored procedures

От A. Kretschmer
Тема Re: Question about stored procedures
Дата
Список pgsql-general
am  13.10.2005, um  3:36:19 -0700 mailte Josephine E. de Castro folgendes:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just want to know if there is an equivalent method in PostgreSQL
> that acts like SQL Server's extended stored procedure. I want to run a
> stored procedure that can update a file in the file system..  I dont
> know whether I can do this using PL/pgSQL or do i need to use another
> method.

PL/pgsql i a trusted language with no access to the filesystem. But, we
have other languages like plperlu or plsh. This languages can access
local files.
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/plperl.html

Regards, Andreas
--
Andreas Kretschmer    (Kontakt: siehe Header)
Heynitz:  035242/47212,      D1: 0160/7141639

Сообщение: Best way to get all different values in a column