Re: [SPAM] Re: Question about stored procedures

От Patrick FICHE
Тема Re: [SPAM] Re: Question about stored procedures
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You should have a look at the following item of documentation :

Patrick

Patrick Fiche
email : patrick.fiche@aqsacom.com
tél : 01 69 29 36 18

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of Josephine E. de Castro
Sent: jeudi 13 octobre 2005 13:21
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [GENERAL] Question about stored procedures

Hi Sean!  Thanks for your reply. :)

My knowledge of PL/Perl is limited and confined to knowing that such language exist.

Is there no 'trusted' way of doing this? How about creating a trigger using C? Or should i stick with something like PL/pgSQL and look for its 'untrusted' flavors?

Anyway, my questions sound so elementary.. really sorry for that..

Thanks again!

Sean Davis <sdavis2@mail.nih.gov> wrote:
Look at pl/perlu or any of the other "untrusted" flavors of procedure
language. Probably all can do what you like as far as file manipulation.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/server-programming.html

Sean