Re: backup software for postgresql

От Uwe C. Schroeder
Тема Re: backup software for postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I'm going the easy route with that one.
I do a full dump every night - which goes to tape (using any type of tape
backup software) and is mirrored to another machine using rdist. For
continuous backup I use Slony to replicate the master database to two
off-site backup servers. That way there are 3 live copies and one daily copy
at any given time - although I never needed a backup (knock on wood).

UC

--
Open Source Solutions 4U, LLC    2570 Fleetwood Drive
Phone:  +1 650 872 2425        San Bruno, CA 94066