Re: back references using regex

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: back references using regex
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 01:52:35PM -0700, Matthew Peter wrote:

> What I basically want to do is have a slice function
> like Python, where I can slice out items from a \s, \.
> or \n\n separated list. Where I'll just change the
> delimiter for the query that it applies.

There is a function for some sort of text slicing, though I'm not sure
if it does what you want.  It's called split_part().  Have a look at the
documentation.

--
Alvaro Herrera -- Valdivia, Chile         Architect, www.EnterpriseDB.com
"Aprender sin pensar es inútil; pensar sin aprender, peligroso" (Confucio)

Сообщение: Re: EMS PostgreSQL Manager vs. TheKompany DataArchitect
Сообщение: Re: EMS PostgreSQL Manager vs. TheKompany DataArchitect