Re: Schema problems RedHat / SuSE 9.3 for version 7.4.8

От Dick Kniep
Тема Re: Schema problems RedHat / SuSE 9.3 for version 7.4.8
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi list,

Again after reconsidering the way this problem came to be, it struck me that I
used a pg_dump -f /tmp/dumpdb and restored with psql. How can it be that not
all grants of the schema's, views and tables are restored? There were no
messages during the restore that could be interpreted as an indication that
the grants were not restored.