Re: Schema problems RedHat / SuSE 9.3 for version 7.4.8

От Dick Kniep
Тема Re: Schema problems RedHat / SuSE 9.3 for version 7.4.8
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi list/Michael,

Sorry I forgot "reply to all"

It proved to be a problem with the permissions on the table and view! So, the
error that was reported was completely different from the actual error. I do
not know how this can happen, but by making a direct connection to the
database within Zope, I was able to get the real error message.

I will investigate further how the reporting of the messages got confused. It
could be a problem in Zope or in psycopg. If I find something interesting I
will report back to the list.

Thanks for the help.

Dick