Re: how to protect root access database

От Amrit Angsusingh
Тема Re: how to protect root access database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
There is no way to completely prevent those root to acces the database , because root by the meaning is the person to
totallycontrol all of the activities in this server include the database. I suggest you to seperate such an important
databasefrom those root by the hardware.
Amrit

i have database with critical data (such patient information)
how can i protect my database from root access
because this host in company can access with root from many person
(person who manage some service application on host but must not access this
  patient information)

thank you