Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Дата
Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.  ("Gavin M. Roy" <gmr@ehpg.net>)
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Josh Berkus wrote:

> I'm not looking for whizz-bang; in fact, my idea for TechDocs had been
> to wait for Gavin to go 1.0 on Framewerk and use that.  It's about as
> stripped down as you get on CMS.

Without the ability to publish static HTML files (which Gavin states
Framewerk can't do), I don't think that it will be the right direction for
this ...

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.