Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.

От Gavin M. Roy
Тема Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Дата
Список pgsql-www

> Without the ability to publish static HTML files (which Gavin
> states Framewerk can't do), I don't think that it will be the right
> direction for this ...

That being said the only reason it doesnt is I've not actually needed
it to do so.

If that's the only thing that would keep people from wanting to use
it, I'd be able to add it without much issue.

Gavin M. Roy
800 Pound Gorilla
gmr@ehpg.net

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.