Re: Website translation, a bug in right-to-left languages

От Hossein Noorikhah
Тема Re: Website translation, a bug in right-to-left languages
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi
I think everything's fine now, but does the web site
automatically updated?(I can't see the changes in the
website right now) How long it will take? I just tried
the cvs css file and that was good, as I tested with
the saved web pages.
Now, there are minor changes needed to be done, and I
think those changes won't need the modification of web
 site files, they can simply be done in translation
strings.
Thanks for your attention.