Website translation, a bug in right-to-left languages

От Hossein Noorikhah
Тема Website translation, a bug in right-to-left languages
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi
I'm not sure this is the appropriate mailing list or
not, but If I was wrong, please give me the right one.
For right-to-left languages like Persian, in the
pgadmin website, a css file:
http://www.pgadmin.org/css/bluehaze-rtl.css is used.
In this file there are some lines that cause English
text in the web page to be shown wrongly, in
right-to-left order(reverse). For fixing this, you
need to remove every occurrence of this line:

unicode-bidi: bidi-override;

This will fix the issue. This problem is not browser
specific. ``bidi-override'' is obvious.
Thanks.