Re: Translations WAS: Svr2 move to borg

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Translations WAS: Svr2 move to borg
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Robert,

>  This would allow
> us to have the static page translated into all the languages that were on
> advocacy, and provide pointers to whenever it might be best for those
> languages users to go.  Any thoughts?

Speaking of which ...

someone (who understands the new site architecture, which I don't) needs to
prepare a set of instructions for the translators on translating
postgresql.org.   When that's done, I can turn them loose on the main site.

I'll warn you ahead of time that:
1) Some of the translators can't do HTML well;
2) Some of the translators can't do CVS patches, or figure out CVS at all,
really.

So the translation process needs to provide ways to translate the content of
the site that does NOT involve doing "make a CVS diff of the .en version ..."

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: