Re: Svr2 move to borg

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Svr2 move to borg
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thursday 10 February 2005 05:55, Dave Page wrote:
> In related news, can advocacy.postgresql.org be laid to rest now?

I was going to write up that same email this morning.  I was thinking that
maybe we ought to preserve it someplace for historical reasons, but otherwise
I think it is sufficiently crufty that we need to shut it down.  IIRC the
idea was to point advocacy.postgresql.org to www.postgresql.org/about/,
though I wonder if we should have any requests to advocacy actualy bring up a
static page explaining that the site has been laid to rest and with a pointer
to the main website.  This would allow us to have the static page translated
into all the languages that were on advocacy, and provide pointers to
whenever it might be best for those languages users to go.  Any thoughts?

--
Robert Treat