Re: "external indices" ...

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: "external indices" ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

"Currently used with Oracle databases thru their Extensible
Indexing Cartridge.

What we are interested in is finding out whether or not we can use our
technology directly with PostgreSQL.  That would involve, from a overly
simplistic view, allowing Postgres to use external indexes."

Does that help any?

----