Re: BUG #1388: documentation/announcement suggestion

От Holger Klawitter
Тема Re: BUG #1388: documentation/announcement suggestion
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanks for your reply!

> For most people I expect the release notes are more useful than the change
> log. [...]
> (http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/release.html).=20

The only problem with that page is that it is not mentioning changes betwee=
n=20
release candidates...

Anyway, my main point was that the announcement mentions the list of suppor=
ted=20
platforms but lacks (a link to) the list of new features.

Mit freundlichem Gru=DF / With kind regards
 Holger Klawitter
--
lists <at> klawitter <dot> de