Re: BUG #1388: documentation/announcement suggestion

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: BUG #1388: documentation/announcement suggestion
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 08:31:09 +0000,
  Holger Klawitt <lists@klawitter.de> wrote:

> There is no (at least no apparent) link
> to the ChangeLog for the most recent version
> of postgres in neither the announcements nor in the
> news nor in the download section (at top level).
>
> I'd think that the ChangeLog is of more interest than the list of supported
> platforms - imagine how often someone wants to look at either :-)

For most people I expect the release notes are more useful than the change
log. You can see the release notes in the development copy of the web
documentation (http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/release.html).