Re: Join between databases or (???)

От Net Virtual Mailing Lists
Тема Re: Join between databases or (???)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for all your help Michael!

I am having one problem I just can't figure out.... In my dump file I
have something like:
CREATE SEQUENCE testschema.industries_industry_id_seq
    INCREMENT BY 1
    NO MAXVALUE
    NO MINVALUE
    CACHE 1;
);

CREATE TABLE testschema.industries (
    industry_id integer DEFAULT nextv
al('"testschema.industries_industry_id_seq"'::text) NOT NULL,
    industry character varying(80) NOT NULL,
    entered_dt timestamp with time zone,
    updated_dt timestamp with time zone
);

When I try to insert a value into schema.industries it complains about
testschema.industries_industry_id_seq not existing, yet I can execute
"nextval" against that very schema....  Any idea what might be going
wrong here?...

Thanks!

- Greg