Re: I spoke with Marc from the postgresql mailing list.

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: I spoke with Marc from the postgresql mailing list.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, Mike Cox wrote:

> Also, he pointed out that for those who want to get the postgresql
> groups when their usenet sever doesn't carry them, the solution would be
> to point their newsreaders to news.postgresql.org.

The other point I'd like to make ... we have two mail<->gateways setup, a
second one available at news.fr.postgresql.org, to give us redundancy in
both directions ...

The gateways have *always* been bi-directional, since their first
inception over 4 years ago ...

Finally ... if anyone is running a news server that wishes to get the
hierarchy directly from the source, please email me and we can discuss a
direct link ...

----