Re: could not find /usr/local/timezone

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: could not find /usr/local/timezone
Дата
Re: could not find /usr/local/timezone  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:
> This is fundamentally broken by the changes to support relocatable
> installs: PG now attempts to find the support files by relative paths
> from the place where the executable was found.

I recall that on some systems the "normal" method of installation is
installing everything in private directory trees and then symlinking
the relevant parts to shared locations.  Also, sites using AFS file
systems do things of that kind.  I hope these systems aren't going to
be broken completely.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Сообщение: Re: could not find /usr/local/timezone
Сообщение: Re: could not find /usr/local/timezone