pulling my hair out..

От David Bear
Тема pulling my hair out..
Дата
Re: pulling my hair out..  (Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org>)
Список pgsql-admin
I'm using pg 7.3 on freebsd..

I've created a database use sql.

now, as the pg superuser I cant seem to grant any permissions on the
tables in the db..

npcenter-# \z
 Access privileges for database "npcenter"
 Schema |    Table     | Access privileges
--------+--------------+-------------------
 public | contactNames |
 public | pga_diagrams |
 public | pga_forms    |
 public | pga_graphs   |
 public | pga_images   |
 public | pga_layout   |
 public | pga_queries  |
 public | pga_reports  |
 public | pga_scripts  |
(9 rows)

npcenter=# grant all on table contactNames to group npcenter;
ERROR:  relation "contactnames" does not exist
npcenter=# grant all on table 'contactNames' to group npcenter;
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "'contactNames'" at character 20

I know I'm missing something simple... but would appreciate any help
on this.. clearly, the table 'contactNames' does exist.

I am using psql to do this.

--
David Bear
phone:     480-965-8257